LGF1 and LGB1 Pumps
Standard construction materials for these models include Buna-N mechanical seals and Dursvanes vanes for use with both liquefied petroleum gas and anhydrous ammonia.
Blackmer Pump Specifications
LGF 1, LGF 1P, LGВ 1, LGВ 1P series.
These electric pumps with a 1-inch suction port have long been used for filling cylinders, refueling small vehicles and small evaporators. They have the same sturdy and reliable design as the larger Blackmer models, and are offered in two mounting options and performance ranges.
- Equipped with bracket and connection for direct flange mounting on an engine with a C-shaped flange
- NEMA This bracket also allows you to rotate the pump for easy pipe connections.
- The LGB1 model is equipped with a connection and a bracket for mounting on a conventional base.
- The LGF1 and LGB1 models deliver up to 38 l / min.
- Models LGF1P and LGB1P have 50% more performance and give out 57 l / min.
- All models have 1-inch NPT inlets, and they use original “combination” valves that act as both bypass and non-return valves , and as internal relief valves . This feature allows you to reduce costs when installing the pump, because there is no need for a separate bypass valve.
- It also provides pressure relief if the bypass valve leading back to the tank is closed.
- The unique three-stage operation of the valve is shown in Figure 5.
- Standard construction materials for these models include Buna-N mechanical seals and Duravanes vanes for use with both liquefied petroleum gas and anhydrous ammonia.
- Viton mechanical seals and laminated blades can also be installed.
- Maximum differential pressure on both models 862 kPa