Threaded Internal Valves For Bobtail Delivery Trucks, Transports and Stationary Storage Tanks A3212 Series
Designed primarily for use with LP-Gas and anhydrous ammonia for liquid withdrawal; vapor transfer or vapor equalization of bobtail delivery trucks, transports, stationary storage tanks, and in-line installations. The valve may be operated manually by cable or pneumatically.
- May be installed in full and half couplings.
- Nylon bearing supported operating shaft provides smooth, easy operation.
- Simple operating lever facilitates easy adaptation of all cable controls.
- Midway stem position allows for quicker pressure equalization.
- All critical operating components are located in the valve body inside the container coupling for maximum protection against physical damage.
- Built in excess flow valve.
- Return spring returns the valve to the closed position when the handle is released.
- Specify RegO® Internal Valves on your next new tank body or when your tank is rebuilt.
- A3213PA pneumatic actuator provides a convenient means of opening and closing the valve from a remote location, using either air or nitrogen for both the A3212R & A3213A service valves.
Body Ductile Iron
Operating Lever Cadmium Plated Steel
Stem Stainless Steel
Springs Stainless Steel
Seat Disc Resilient Synthetic Rubber
Shaft Bearing Nylon