Service Valves for ASME Motor Fuel Containers 901C, 9101H, and 9101Y Series
Designed specifically for vapor or liquid withdrawal service on ASME motor fuel containers. Since none of these valves have an integral pressure relief valve, they may only be used as an accessory valve on containers that have an independent pressure relief valve sufficient for that container’s capacity.
The integral excess flow valve found in all these service valves helps prevent excessive product loss in the event of fuel line rupture.
When installed for liquid withdrawal, the 9101H6 has provisions for attachment of a liquid withdrawal tube. All other valves must be installed in containers that have provisions for a separate liquid withdrawal.
To insure proper functioning and maximum protection from integral excess flow valves, these service valves should be fully opened and backseated when in use.
- Incorporates integral excess flow valve and shut-off valve in one unit.
- Double lead thread provides faster opening and closing.
- O-Ring stem seal design provides positive seal.
- Tapered and confined seat disc provides positive shut off.
- Metal-to-metal back seat provides added protection against leakage while the valve is open.
- 9101H6 equipped with a ¼” NPT internal thread for the addition of a liquid withdrawal tube.
- 9101Y Series features a 60º angled outlet connection to facilitate easier and simpler fuel line make-up.
Body Forged Brass
Handwheel Aluminum Die Cast
O-Rings Resilient Synthetic Rubber
Seat Disc Nylon